Sunday, November 15, 2009

Giving Yourself a second Chance


i'm updating my facebook today.. well, today was quite confusing.. i don't really know why but still, it makes me think.. why can't i give myself a second chance..?? yeah, if the first chance was bad, take the second chance to be better.. from good to better, and from better to best..

people in this world are afraid if they might not have the second chance.. but they are totally wrong.. if you can't get the second chance, that means, you have to give yourself a second chance by keep moving on.. the world does not ends here.. still far away to go.. why should you waste your time thinking something that will not be yours..?? something that has disappeared..?? something that is not worth it to think about..?? why should you..??

that's why you have to learn to give and take.. i learnt my lesson today.. so, i'm moving forward.. nah, i admit that it is not that easy but i'm trying.. if you lose once, doesn't mean that you will lose forever.. you will get your chance.. and once you got it, you gonna know that the GOD is so kind.. reading the books is not the same as the real life.. maybe they have experienced it then they try to share it.. but different people, different problems.. so, stand up and fight for it..
i wana share something with you guys.. since the day i broke up with my hubby, until now i can't even forget about him.. honestly, it hurts everytime seeing him with other girls.. but him...?? does he feel the same way as me..?? we won't know.. but since lots of people asking and telling me to move on, well i'm trying.. but slowly.. guys, i'm falling in love with this I guy.. i love him so much.. but it is too early that i felt in love with him.. coz we met only twice.. from that moment, he opens my eyes to keep moving on.. if you keep on waiting, its just gonna waste your time isn't it..??

yeah,
so i moved on but!! still i cant forget about D.. this I guy has something that makes me love him so much.. but how can i tell him..?? he is too perfect for me.. but i believe in myself that i will get that chance to just talk to him.. pray for me, guys.. he is nice, kind, kinda good looking, educated and... and... i love him.. i keep on thinking about him.. he always message me on facebook.. but, huh.. i have to wait til the perfect time.. should i ask him out..?? should i talk to him..?? should i tell him that i love him..?? OH GOD, it's too complicated.. well, if my brother knows, i'm gonna be dead.. coz he knows this guy.. if he opens my blog, just wana tell him that I LOVE YOU I GUY..
so, my days gonna be brighter than before.. thanks to my friends who helped me a lot.. thanks guys.. I LOVE YOU GUYS..

LIFE IS ABOUT MOVING ON!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home