Monday, December 28, 2009

as i started to think






as i lay down my bed, i was thinking about something that is not logic at all.. i was so confused.. then i started to think, think and think.. what the hell was hat..?? huh, so unpredictable.. what is wrong with you people out there..?? trying to destroy people's life HUH..?? why cant others just mind their own life and stop bothering about others.. haih, you know, i'm tired of thinking about something which is not my problem at all.. people just cant stop stalking rite..?? stalk, stalk and stalk.. sometimes maybe i'm a little bit paranoid but i really dont know.. its like, there are no conclusion at all.. so what is the point of having someone that you need but they cant even listen to you.. what should we call that..?? ALIEN..?? PREDATOR..?? CATDOG..??
i'm here alone at my boyfriend's house.. his out for a while to buy rice and stuff to eat.. sometimes, the small matter can become a big issue.. but why people likes to make it big..?? BODOH BETOL TAHU TAK..?? ok la, if people cant stop disturbing my life, i'll just let it be.. why should i care aite..?? why should i waste my time thinking about them that doesnt give me anything..

WELL,
besides that, i have something to share.. something that can be consider as a private thing.. i mean, life.. well after i broke up with danial, i started to like someone.. some people knows about him already.. but when i'm with him, he is like me when i'm with danial.. totally like me, 100% ME!! now only i know that i was veru stupid when i was with danial.. sometimes no doubt that i miss him so much.. who doesnt love their EX aite..?? sometimes when i'm holding his teddy bear, i feel so warm.. as if he's hugging me.. i wish i could undo the clock.. but maybe moving on is the best way to correct things.. during this school holidays, a lot of things happen.. mini broke up with amir, farah is still single and i'm with ihsan.. why cant the 3 of us have our partner at the same time..?? when mini is happy, farah is not.. when yati is happy, farah and mini are not.. when farah and mini is happy, yati is not.. so what is that.. i wana say something..
MINI, at the first place i shouldnt let you be serious with AMIR!! omg he is a really BIG JERK!! what the hell..?? i taught he was the nicest guy ever.. u know that if i could, i want to find a guy like amir rite..?? luckily i didnt.. thank GOD!! i was so shocked when mini called me and said that they broke up.. i was like what the... huh, amir, amir.. why did you left her..?? it is not worth it to just leave her for your past.. that is so stupid of you.. by the way, you did something that is so stupid.. MINI, get rid of him, OK..?? i'll be your real amir then.. AMIR, you better get rid of MINI!! if i see you near her, i'm gonna kill you.. i dont know what is your problem and what were you thinking.. HUH, poor MINI!! so, thats about MINI and AMIR JERK for today=)

SO,
now its me, me all by myself.. think, think and think.. we always have to think about our future aite..?? not just about our ambition, family or friends.. it is more than that.. it is about OUR LIFE!! our journey of life.. wether we want it to be good or bad.. for me, i want everything to be good.. who wants it to be bad aite..?? so, to achieve that i dont think its easy.. i'm here all by myself.. people who support us will not be with us all the time.. they will leave us 1 day.. that is why we need to plan our future properly.. well i have my own future with someone.. but will my family accept it.. for me, falling in love at my age is not wrong.. well, we need to know how to maintain and manage it u see.. with studies, family, personal, friends and much more.. i want to be with him forever.. only death can seperate us.. but i dont think he take this seriously.. i cant force him.. but i'll always hope for the best.. accepting him in my life, is something special.. he is something that means a lot to me.. everything.. but the things around us make it hard.. the people, surroundings, and so on.. humans have feelings.. feelings are emotion.. so once u're feeling down, everything is not gonna be good, ACCEPT if you know how to control it.. i'm totally pissed off.. i have my ego and so he is.. but why cant people just accept their wrong..?? its better to admit it.. i mean, its obviously in front of your eyes and how could you deny it and keep on saying ;I TAHU I TAK SALAH'.. so what the hell is that..?? OH MY GOD!! that is the hardest part in a relationship.. i didnt say that i'm good.. but at least as an adult, THINK!! writing this, makes me wanna cry.. i want you only!! ONLY YOU!! no one else in my life.. i promise that i'll be yours FOREVER!! and i am yours now.. 100% yours.. and u're mine.. so starting from this moment, i'm gonna change to make things work out between us.. YOU LOVE ME AND SO DO I.. i wana marry you.. i wana have your kids.. i love you to bits..



IHSAN BIN ZOKIPLI<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home